You are hereHome ›
Benton Utilities is an equal opportunity employee
Benton Utilities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Job Opening: Wastewater Treatment Utility Worker Position (Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 16, 2018 or until filled.)
- Job Opening: Water Distribution Utility Worker Position (Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 16, 2018 or until filled.)
- Job Opening: Water Treatment Utility Worker Positions (Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Monday, November 26, 2018 or until filled.)
Looking for a job, the City of Benton may have what you are looking for, check their openings out here: http://www.bentonar.org/human-resources
Resources available for download
- Benton Utilities Application for Employment
- Benton Utilities Employee Handbook
- Benton Utilies Employee Benefit Summary
Benton Utilities is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, veteran’s status, or disability. Furthermore, the utility’s commitment extends to all employment-related decisions and terms and conditions of employment, including job opportunities, training, promotions, pay, and benefits.
Applicants are required to submit a Benton Utilities application (original or legible copy) for each desired position. Applications must be received by the Benton Utilities Human Resources Department, 1827 Dale Ave., Benton, AR 72015 by closing date and time. Mollie Wright can be contacted by calling 501-776-8073 or via email at [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I apply online for a job?
A: That option is not currently available. Applications can be downloaded, printed, completed, and then mailed, faxed, or delivered to the Benton Utilities Human Resources Department at the Benton Utilities Complex located at 1827 Dale Ave., Benton, AR.
Q: Are applications and/or resumes kept on file in your office for subsequent job postings?
A: No. Each application should be for a specific open or vacant position.
Q: Will applications be mailed, if requested?